To ensure our guests a safe and comfortable stay, the Hotel has established these Regulations as set forth below. We ask for your kind understanding of and cooperation in the Regulations. Please be aware that if a Guest fails to abide by these Regulations, the Hotel may choose not to permit further use by the Guest of the Hotel room and other facilities in the Hotel (collectively the “Hotel Facilities”) and, additionally, the Guest may be held liable for damages suffered by the Hotel due to the Guest’s default.
Article 1. Scope of application
- Agreements between the hotel and guest concerning the guest’s accommodations and any other related agreements will be subject to the Accommodation Conditions written herein. Decision on matters not specified herein will be based on related laws and commonly established practices.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, a special agreement may take precedence when the hotel accepts it and it does not go against law or common practises.
Article 2. Application for accommodation agreement
- To apply for an accommodation agreement with the hotel, a guest is required to provide the hotel with the following information.
- Guest name
- Date(s) of stay and scheduled arrival time
- Accommodation charges (basically subject to the indicated in Table 1 below)
- a. Applicant name and address
- Name and address of another person paying the accommodation charges
(5) Other matters that the hotel deems necessary
- The hotel considers a new application for an accommodation agreement to have been made when the guest requests extension of his/her stay beyond the date indicated in item 2 of the previous clause.
Article 3. Conclusion etc. of accommodation agreement
- An accommodation agreement may be considered official when the hotel approves the application indicated in the previous article. However, this does not apply if the hotel provides evidence of the absence of its approval.
- When an accommodation agreement is concluded in accordance with the provisions of the previous clause, the guest is required to pay an application fee by the date specified by the hotel. The fee amount is specified by the hotel and will not exceed the total amount due indicated in Table 1 below for the relevant period of stay.
- An application fee will first be appropriate to the accommodation charges the guest will finally pay. Any situations to which Articles 6 and 18 apply may involve penalty and damage compensation in this order. The remaining amount, if any, will be refunded at the time of payment made in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.
- If a guest fails to pay the application fee indicated in the second clause by the date specified by the hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same clause, the accommodation agreement with the guest is no longer effective. However, this will apply only where the hotel informs the guest of the deadline for payment of the application fee.
Article 4. Special agreements not requiring payment of an application fee
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the second clause of the previous article, the hotel may accept a special agreement that does not require payment of an application fee, indicated in the same clause, after conclusion of the agreement.
- If the hotel does not require payment of an application fee as indicated in the second clause of the previous article and does not specify a deadline for payment of that fee in accepting an application for an accommodation agreement, the hotel may be deemed as accepting the special agreement indicated in the previous clause.
Article 5. Rejection of an accommodation agreement
- The hotel may reject an accommodation agreement if:
- The application fails to comply with the Accommodation Conditions
- Rooms are occupied and no vacancy is available
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is suspected of violating laws, public order or morals related to his/her accommodations
- The person intending to stay at the hotel verbally or behaviorally causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The person intending to stay at the hotel makes illegal demands of the hotel or its staff, or makes unreasonable demands
- The person intending to stay at the hotel cannot be accommodated due to natural disaster, equipment failure or other unavoidable reasons
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is too intoxicated to speak or behave normally and may disturb other guests
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is deemed to obviously have an infectious disease or other toxic or contagious illness
- The hotel will not conclude an accommodation agreement if;
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is a member of a gang or is associated with a gang or other violence-related organization or antisocial force
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is associated with a gang or with a corporation or organization controlled by a gang
Article 6. Rights of guest to cancel an accommodation agreement
- A guest may request that the hotel cancel his/her accommodation agreement.
- If a guest cancels part or all of his/her accommodation agreement due to a cause attributable to him/her, the hotel will charge the guest a penalty in accordance with Table 2 below.
- If a guest fails to arrival, without notice, by 8 p.m. on the arrival date (or by two hours after the expected arrival time the guest previously indicated), the relevant accommodation agreement may be regarded as having been cancelled by the guest.
Article 7. Rights of hotel to cancel an accommodation agreement
- The hotel may cancel an accommodation agreement if:
- The guest is deemed as possibly engaging in or is suspected of having engaged in an act that goes against laws, public order or morals related to his/her accommodations
- The guest verbally or behaviorally causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The guest makes illegal demands of the hotel or its staff, or makes unreasonable demands
- The guest cannot be accommodated due to natural disaster or other unavoidable reasons
- The guest is too intoxicated to speak or behave normally and may disturb other guests (Article 4, Kanagawa Ryokan and Hotel Act regulations)
- The guest is deemed to obviously have an infectious disease or other toxic or contagious illness
- The guest engages in any act that is prohibited as per the rules of the hotel
- The hotel will cancel an accommodation agreement if:
- The guest is a member of gang is associated with a gang or other violence-related organization or antisocial force
- The guest is associated with a gang or a corporation or organization controlled by a gang
- If the hotel cancels an accommodation agreement in accordance with the provisions of the first or second clause, the concerned guest is not charged for services etc. that he/she has not received.
Article 8. Registration of accommodations
- Immediately upon arrival, the guest is required to fill in a registration form at the front desk, providing all of the following information.
- Guest name, age, sex, address, and occupation
- Nationality, passport number, point of entry and date of entry into Vietnam for a non-resident of Vietnam
- Departure date and scheduled departure time
- Other matters the hotel deems necessary
- If a guest intends to use travelers’ checks, hotel vouchers, a credit card or other non-cash means to make the payment indicated in Article 12, he/she is required to show it at the time of making registration as indicated in the previous clause.
Article 9. Available hours of guest rooms
- Rooms are available for accommodation from 2 p.m. until the following day at 11 a.m. (or 3 p.m. to the following 11 a.m. for group guests). Guest staying in the hotel for two or more consecutive days may use the room all day except on the arrival and departure day. Some packages involve restrictions on check-in/checkout time.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous clause, the hotel may allow a guest to use a room outside the hours specified in the previous clause. This involves an additional payment of the entire amount of the relevant accommodation charges indicated in Table 1 below.
Article 10. Observance of rules
- In the hotel’s building and premises, guests are required to observe the rules that the hotel stipulates and indicates within the hotel.
Article 11. Service hours
- Details of service hours of the hotel’s facilities are written in the hotel brochure, notices, Guest Service Guide (available in each guest room) and other media.
- Service hours indicated in the previous clause may be temporarily changed due to unavoidable reasons. When this happens, appropriate action will be taken to inform the guest of the change.
Article 12. Payment
- The breakdown and method of calculation of accommodation charges etc. are indicated in Table 1 below.
- The accommodation charges etc. indicated in the previous clause must be paid at the front desk before the guest’s departure or when the hotel claims them, by means of cash, travelers’ checks accepted by the hotel, hotel vouchers, credit card or certain other forms of payment.
- Accommodation charges will be claimed even if a guest does not stay at the hotel at his/her discretion after a room was provided and became available for use by the guest.
Article 13. Hotel’s liability
- The hotel will compensate for any damages incurred by a guest as a result of the hotel’s fulfilling or failing to fulfill an accommodation agreement or other related agreement. However, this may not apply when the damage is not deemed as attributable to the hotel.
- The hotel has received a fire-prevention safety mark from the local fire department. To strengthen its preparedness for fire-related accidents, etc., the hotel is insured by comprehensive general liability insurance.
Article 14. Unavailability of a booked room
- In the event the hotel is unable to provide a guest with a room that was booked for the guest, the hotel will, based on the guest’s consent ensure that the guest can stay in other accommodations with conditions as similar to the booked room as possible.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous clause, the hotel will pay the guest compensation if it fails to recommend other accommodations. The compensation will be appropriated to the amount of damages. If the unavailability of a booked room is not due to a fault of the hotel, however the hotel will not pay compensation.
Article 15. Deposited articles
- If an article that a guest deposits with the hotel is lost or damaged, the hotel will compensate for the damage unless it resulted from unavoidable reasons. However, if the deposited article is cash or other valuables and the guest failed to inform the front desk of the type and value of the article, the hotel will not be liable for any damages.
- The hotel will not be liable for any loss of or damage to an article brought by a guest and not deposited with the front desk unless the loss or damage resulted from a willful act or a fault of the hotel. Even if the hotel is to compensate, it will not pay more than 10,000,000 Vietnam dongs for damages on an article for which the type and value were not reported by the guest. The hotel will not compensate for any damages to cash or valuables not deposited with the front desk.
Article 16. Baggage and belongings
- If the arrival of baggage precedes the arrival of the guest who possesses it, the hotel takes the responsibility for keeping it provided that the hotel was informed in advance and accepted the arrival of the baggage. The baggage will be handed to the guest.
- When a guest checks out and leaves his/her baggage or belongings behind, the Hotel will hold the baggage / belongings for a certain period, and thereafter the baggage/belongings will be handled under the hotel’s discretion. Please kindly check the Lost and Found Policy for further detail.
- The liability of the hotel concerning the keeping of baggage or belongings of guests will be pursuant to the provisions of the first clause of the previous article when the first clause of this article applies, and to the provisions of the second clause of the previous article when the second clause of this article applies.
Article 17. Parking
- The scope of liability of the hotel concerning guests’ use of its parking lot (basement floor garage) does not include management of vehicles, irrespective of whether the vehicle key is deposited with the hotel.
Article 18. Guest’ liability
- If a guest intentionally or accidentally causes damage to the hotel, the guest will compensate the hotel for that damage.
Article 19. Personal information
Table 1. Breakdown of accommodation charges (relevant to the first clause of Article 2 and the first clause of Article 12)
|Total amount due||Breakdown|
|Tax||(i) Consumption tax|
- If the applicable tax law is amended, the amount for (i) above will be decided in accordance with the amendment.
Table 2. Penalty (relevant to second clause of Article 6)
|Time that notification of cancellation of agreement is made / Number of guests booked||No stay and no notification||6 p.m. or later on the scheduled arrival day||Before 6 p.m. on the scheduled arrival day||Previous day|
|General||Up to nine people in four rooms||100%||100%||0%||0%|
- The above percentages represent the ratio of penalty to the reservation fee.
- Cancellation notified by 6 p.m. on the arrival day and involving nine or fewer people booked for four or fewer rooms is not charged.
- For the cancellation of group guests (10 or more people), both parties will discuss and decide the penalty. Ask per specific cancellation close in the contract.
- For the cancellation involving special days or packages designated by the hotel, extra cancellation charges will be claimed.